Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New to this!

Okay so this is my first ever blog so bare with me on this. I have  so many thoughts running through my head right now. I am hurt, angry, pissed, tired and overwhelmed. I feel like people that should be in my life are not and the people that I do not want in my life are still here no matter how hard I try to get them out of it. ugh I feel like I should be able to trust the people that I call friends however they are showing me that they are not there for me when I really need them to be.

I have so much on my plate right now I just lost my job and that is stressing me out. i have a two year old that depends on me and I go to college full time which has been burning me out lately. My only outlet is listening to music which is helping a lot.

Well I will be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about people in my life too. I seem to attract all the wrong people. Music and writing are what get me through these frustrating times.

    ReplyDelete