Wednesday, May 18, 2011

alone

Do you ever think about your future and get sad? Not because you think that you will not be sucessful but because your afraid that you will be alone for the rest of your life. Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking about this. I think that its hard to determine but I honestly believe that I will be alone for the rest of my life. Part of me thinks that I will never be good enough for someone else but then another part of me thinks that I am afraid to be with someone because I do not want to get hurt again. They say that there is somebody for everyone but do you honestly believe this?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I believe about someone for everyone, but I do believe its better to be alone then to be in an abusive relationship (I understand this for myself now, its a matter of following it). Sometimes I feel like I know these things in my mind but not in my heart or vice versa. And what you described above, I feel that way all the time. Its hard not too...

    You'll figure it out though. And things will come together for you, but you have to be patient and thats the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete